
Oh so tired today! Getting up at 5.15am every morning to go to the gym is just not quite right! I feel like I could go back to bed and snooze the whole day away... I wish I could. Did a spin class this morning and just didn't feel on form. Had no energy and kept yawning the whole way though (sorry to the instructor... it's not you, it's me!). Definitely in need of a rest day. All I need to do is get through tomorrow and then I have 2 days rest. Although I still have to get up at 5.30am on Saturday to catch a plane.
I was thinking of doing another spin class tonight... it's my favourite one. But maybe I should go home, eat my fish & vegies for tea and curl up in bed. I'll see how awake I am when I get home.

1 comment:
I don't know how you do it getting up that early to go to the gym.. committment plus!! Good on you. I struggle to get up at 5.30 to get to work by 7.
Enjoy your rest days its sounds like you need them!
Post a Comment