Monday, August 04, 2008

Flying along

I am really happy with where my head is at at the moment. It has been a week since my last Diet Coke - yay!!! Even broke my Sunday routine of getting the paper and a DC by getting a paper and mineral water. With the exception of a packet of Pods on Friday night, eating was pretty good over the weekend. Yesterday I stocked up on vegies for the week - they are all chopped up in the fridge and ready to strifry. I cooked up some Basmati rice as well. I'm going to do a few more days of double training this week so need to be prepared with easy meals.

Trained with Rusty Saturday morning and then went for a run in the afternoon. Went around Cremorne Point which is my all time favourite place to run. Here's why...




Went out Saturday night for Dan's birthday. Heaps of people from the gym went - I met some new people as well. I love hanging out with people who have the same goals - and it always helps to have people to do classes with. Had a few vodkas (quite a few actually!) but took myself home just after midnight, drank some water and woke up Sunday feeling just a little average. The others got home at 4am so I did quite well! No training yesterday, but I went for a walk instead.
Here's Rusty, me and another friend...


Only 6 days to City2Surf.... arrrrggghhh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rusty is dead sexy! you make a good couple hehe