Thursday, August 07, 2008

Low GI

I have decided to try to include more low GI foods in my diet. It is something I 'kind of' do - eg I have Basmati rice instead of white rice, but I haven't really been concentrating that hard lately. I think my biggest downfall comes with my snacks. I am going to include more low fat dairy, nuts and soy & linseed breads in my snacks and see if that helps with the sugar cravings.

All I want is chocolate DAMMNNNNITTT!!!!

1 comment:

Sho said...

hey Ems,

Took me ages to work this one out about myself but when I'm wanting chocolate I always though it was a sugar/sweet craving.....uh no turns out I was after salt! I don't add salt to anything - hot chips usualy bring their own salt haha!

I finally worked out that if I had been wanting sugar/sweet then I wouldn't have ONLY wanted chocolate.

Just wondering with all the intense training sessions you do, could you be a wee bit short on sodium?

Cheers,
Shona xox