
I was so excited yesterday when I bought size 12 jeans. I started with a 16 - too big. Got a 14 - too big. Then 12 - yay!! They're a bit tight, but I think with one wear they will stretch a little and be just perfect! I'm not kidding myself that it is a real 12 – in some shops I couldn't even get a size 16 done up. But I'll go with it for now! Giordano rocks!
After looking in the mirror at gym on Thursday night I decided my fav trackies need to be donated. They are so baggy and bunched up around the waist where I tie them up that they don't do me any favours whatsoever! So I went to Rebel and spent an hour trying on pants and tops. I had a ball cause it all fitted! All I had to do was make a decision. So here's what I came up with.
Spent Australia Day at the Rocks. It was awesome - lots of live music all for free! Here's a pic of Hirst & Greene - my fav for the day. The guy on the left is Rob Hirst from Midnight Oil. The Oils were the first band I ever saw live! Anyway they were great. Also saw Diesel and Alex Lloyd.

And here's the kangaroo we met at the pub....

With all that excitement I almost forgot to mention that th scales are definitely moving in the right direction again. Official weigh in on Thursday so I'll save the results to then... but the sneak peak is looking good!

2 comments:
Wow size 12 that is excellent. Wish i could do size 12. Good on you.
Em, I really love your blog - very inspiring. I've added you to my favourites - hope that is ok.
Post a Comment