
If you can't read it, it says "Ignorance is Bliss". I love it! I bought it to wear to gym, but decided to wear it to work today instead. I have another one that says "I love shoes". All part of the xmas shopping spree that I had!
I need to be accountable to my exercise this week... so here's the plan
Monday - 5km walk/run
Tuesday - personal training - weights
Wednesday - swimming
Thursday - personal training - weights
Friday - 5km walk/run
Saturday - 2 hour walk
Sunday - rest day
Done. It's in writing now for you all to read so I HAVE to do it!

1 comment:
Wow Em - the difference in the pics from NYE 2005 and NYE 2006 are amazing! Congratulations on how great you're doing - you're putting in the work and the results are speaking for themselves. Love the new shirt too.. I think I need the 'I love shoes' one. :-)
So good to see your exercise plan too. Let us know next week if you do it all or more!!
Trisca.. xo
Post a Comment