Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Weekend


Was getting ready to go out last night and got a bit of a surprise when I looked in the mirror. I had one of those moments where I actually saw how much weight I have lost. My PT (and best friend) has been saying for ages that I need to see what he sees - and for the first time last night I saw a glimpse. So that called for a photo moment!

Motivation is back! I have been following my eating and exercise plan and I feel really good. Hopefully the scales will reward me this week.

3 comments:

14pk said...

wooooooooooo check you out!!!

Erica said...

look at you!! WOW! youve done sooo very well!! your beautiful hun. i had one of those moments yesterday too... lol... got a little snap happy myself.. yup im leaning thatthe camera can be a friend lol.

... Erica x

Anonymous said...

Wow, Em, you look amazing....
You have done so well...
Sue xxxxxx