Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Have been thinking...
Just spoke to Nathan about Cath’s thing (see post earlier today). First he hasn’t known L-Cartinine to work for anyone. I’m averaging 1kg a week anyway (if you discount xmas) so shouldn’t need any extra help. The other thing is that he pointed out the marketing side of it - that I would be getting results for them, and for them to cash in on it. They would be promoting it as if I had lost all this weight by using their products when really it is because I am sweating it out at the gym every day. On the other hand he said it could be good to talk to their naturopath and get some advice. I don’t think I’ll do it, but I'll sleep on it tonight anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Em... I've been reading your blog regularly but haven't had a chance to post a comment until now.
Dimi apparently was thinking of L-Carnatine for a while there. Not sure if she went down the path or not but the way I see it.. the hard work is all yours - don't forget that! You committed to losing weight, eating well, putting in the yards with the exercise.. that's my 2c worth. :-)
Love the shoes by the way!
Trisca.. xo
P.S. Your exercise is just amazing..
L-Cartinine.. wooshka. How wrong did I get it before? *LOL*
Post a Comment