So here's a pic of me and my friend Cath from NYE 2005 and NYE 2006. Imagine what next year's will look like. I'll be at goal by then.

So what's in store for 2007? Well I go to Thailand on 31 March for 10 days. Only 12 weeks to go. Hopefully they will have stopped throwing bombs by then :( I want to be at goal weight by end of May. Need to keep averaging 1kg a week to do that, and I know the last 10kg or so are going to be alot harder, but I'll just keep plodding away. I made a new year's resolution that I would stop biting my nails. Haven't bitten then since 17 December and they're starting to get pretty long... actually they are annoying me as I type now. Here's my new nails...

2 comments:
Hey Em, you are looking terrific hun, so lovely!!!
Glad to hear that you had a great time over the festive period!!
Sue xxxx
omg yay youll be non existant by next yrs xmas photo hehe
go team em!
how long til 25kgs now? u lost HEAPS :) whooooooooooooo
p.s. nice nails.. grrr xx
Post a Comment