Well after sticking to last week's plan I am feeling good, so I am going to continue with the planning! I am loving the exercise again so going to ramp it up a little bit. Only 2kg to go til 25kg lost - bring it on!!!!
Went off the plan a little with the food yesterday, but still nothing too bad. Tried Kangaroo sausages last night - they're great! Only 1g of fat - pretty much the lowest of any meat I think. Go the Kanga Bangers!
Here's the exercise plan....
Monday - 2 hour walk hills and stairs
Tuesday - 1 hour PT
Wednesday - 45 min spin class, 30 min run
Thursday - 1 hour PT
Friday - 45 min balance class, 45 min swim
Saturday - rest day
Sunday - 2 hour walk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
whooo bring it on babe!
youre beating me hehe
good luck this week :) xxx
Post a Comment