Monday, July 02, 2007

I'm Back!!!

Sorry for the lack of posting peoples. Last week I started a brand new job, the week before that I moved house and went to Melbourne for a few days, before that... who knows! Life has been very busy and chaotic lately. Needless to say I now have a head cold, and have been sick for nearly a week :(

I have been banned from the gym (I did do a yoga class on Saturday, but I don't think that counts!) and have only done some gentle walking. I feel crap! I really miss my training. I had built up my running to do 10km, but now I am worried I will be so far behind where I was. Hopefully it won't take too long to get back there. I haven't done weights in a week either. Crap crap crap.

The only good side to all of this is that I have no appetite whatsoever. I am trying to eat regularly, even if only in small amounts, so that my body doesn't decide to go into starvation mode and hang on to all this fat I am so desperately trying to get rid of.

Speaking of that, I did fitness tests at the gym a couple of weeks ago. My cardio and strength were excellent (yay, I am FIT!!!), flexibility not so good, and body fat - lets not even go there. But as my trainer says, that doesn't matter because it is going. My flexibility used to be really good, but since I started running it has decreased significantly. That's why I am doing yoga and stuff - I want it back!!!

My new job is great - I am really enjoying it. I just wish I wasn't sick.

2 comments:

Trisca.. said...

Yay! You're back! I was wondering where you'd got to... sorry to hear about the head cold. Lots of people have had it here in the office and some have been down for weeks. Hope that you get better soon and can get back to your training. City to Surf is not far away now.. :-)

Trisca.. xo

Anonymous said...

honey honey i hope ur on the mend. where do u live? im on albany st in crows nest.st leonards.

love ya..

d xx