Thursday, July 05, 2007
Feeling a Bit Better :)
Starting to feel a bit better - finally! I'm starting back training tomorrow morning so we'll see how that goes. This weekend I am supposed to be up to doing a 14km run - but there is no way I will make that after being sick for a week, so I am going back to the 10km run. I'm not even sure if I can make that at this point :) However I shall give it a good go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you'll be right chicka, just take it easy and jog/walk a bit if you need to, dont wanna do it too hard after being so sick xx
got ur sms too, i will ring u maybe next week for a catch up? we could even do an rpm class at st leo's or something?
d x
Post a Comment