Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Flying along

Having a good week. Only lost 0.3kg - but I did eat a big Thai dinner the night before weigh in, so that may have had an effect! Feeling good though. I need to do measurements again cause I feel like I have shrunk somewhat over the past month or so.

Had running group this morning. I was the only one who turned up - so I got one-on-one training for group rates. Gotta love that! We ran on the treadys so Rusty could train with me - he found it tough. I told him he was a tough trainer! LOL! Those sessions are always hard.

I'm up for a 16km run this weekend. I have broken it up into 3 runs that I have done before, so I know I can do it. I am going to concentrate on one part at a time. This running stuff is all a head game. Physically I can do it. I just think I can't. Having a rest day Saturday to prepare myself... no more weights training!

No comments: