Have had a fabulous weekend. I weighed myself Saturday morning at the gym - 80.7kg. So close to the 70s!!! Official weigh in on Tuesday night so hoping for a number beginning with 7. Probably shouldn't have just eaten that muffin :) If it is not this week, it will definitely be next week.
Also sold my car - yay!! That is a huge relief, because I can start saving how.
And then the big news - I ran 16km!!!! I walked a little bit of the last 4km, but I did it alot easier than I thought I would. I actually have some confidence that I can run the whole City 2 Surf now. 2 weeks to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is great Ems, well done hun!!!
Sue xxx
well done tiny woman.
whats ur goal weight by the way? u must be close now!
im back at work and can have lunch thurs if u want xxx
aaa
Post a Comment