Forgot to update you on my progress (was too busy whinging about the weather it seems!). Have had a good week of tracking and planning. I did have a bit of 'unplanned' chocolate on Saturday, but apart from that all good.
I have broken my banana bread addiction, and instead of having it every day as I was, I had it only twice last week. It has been replaced with a much healthier strawberry addiction. 1 punnet a day at the moment! Does anyone else find something they love and eat it all the time for weeks on end?
On my scales I weighed in at 81.8kg - my lowest ever. Will see what I am on the gym scales tonight, as that is now my official weigh in. I was 82.5 last Tuesday (with clothes).
77kg is my next goal, and the reward is some new pretty underwear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment