Hey Em - how did the 16km go? Let me know how you got on. I'm very impressed that you can run 10kms as I still ma trying to string together more than 1km at a time!! I think it's a mental thing.. *LOL*
Over the past 2 years I have gone from fat and lazy to exercise obsessed and still on a mission to shift the last of the unwanted fat. This blog is the diary of my journey - usually just a dump of what is on my mind... I am still surprised when people read it!
You can email me at emh_1977@hotmail.com
2 comments:
You can do it!! :)
Don't look at it as a big run, look at it as a few little ones... silly as it sounds, it works!! :)
Good luck!!
Hey Em - how did the 16km go? Let me know how you got on. I'm very impressed that you can run 10kms as I still ma trying to string together more than 1km at a time!! I think it's a mental thing.. *LOL*
Good luck and hope you did well..
Trisca.. xo
Post a Comment