Monday, February 25, 2008

Weekend

I have had a fabulous relaxing weekend. Saturday I rearranged my balcony and some of my apartment, I bought a plant for the balcony and started on my wardrobe. I ended the day by going out to the moonlight cinema and leaving my apartment looking worse than when I started!

Yesterday felt like a holiday. I started the day with an 8am walk at Manly followed by hot chocolate and breakfast with Rusty. I corrupted him and took him to Max Brenner... I think he was horrified that I could explain most items on the menu :)
I then spent the afternoon at Balmoral Beach swimming and gossiping with a girlfriend. It was about 1/2 an hour walk each way which we decided justified an icecream on the way home.

About 6pm I jumped in the shower to de-sand and moisturise...and I felt fantastic. I had only done gentle exercise all weekend - no training, but still being active. I had consumed more calories than I would like, and no vegies at all. But I was happy. Today I feel good and ready to take on the week. I trained at 6am this morning and have a healthy day of food planned. I am 500g up on last week, but ready to get rid of that and another 1kg over the next 2 weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend.

Hope you have a great week