I struggled through this mornings PT session. After a quick warm up on the tready we got straight into rowing. 5 x 20 calorie efforts, supersetted with pushups. By the end of the 4th one my forearms were seriously aching - badly! Possibly lactic acid, I'm not sure... I have never had that kind of pain from rowing before. It lasted for about half an hour. It even effected my grip on weights - I was terrible!
I pretty much found the whole session hard after this. Not sure why - it was the same time I always do PT (6am yuk!). But then maybe Rusty was just pushing me harder... he tends to do that!
I think I am having dinner with a friend from Melbourne tonight - so will do a food plan later. Although it might not be super good :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment