Life just gets in the ways sometimes! Work has been really really busy. I have had a traumatic week and haven't even had time to scratch myself. I'll give you the short version...
1. Have had trouble with a certain staff member at work. He is aggressive, swears, argues, doesn't do any work... and if he does we have to re-do it before we show a client. While there were grounds for instant dismissal we didn't want to do this because of his mental state. I had a couple of nights where I went home in tears after working very long days, because I just didn't know how to deal with it anymore. But last week he resigned and we paid him his 4 weeks notice and asked him to leave straight away, and advised he use the time to seek counselling.
2. I didn't get finance for my BR surgery as I have only been in my job for 4 months. While I was in my last job for 6.5 years and earn enough money I don't tick one particular box, and therefore they won't even consider it. If only they had told me this in the first place I wouldn't have applied for another 2 months.
3. I received notice that my rent is going up $200 a month in June. There is no way I can afford that, so I am going to move. I think I am going to look for a flatmate so that I can still get a half decent place and save a bit more money.
4. I have a cold. Not feeling too bad yet... but I think by tomorrow I will be pretty darn miserable.
So that is my last week... the short version! I still trained this morning - I figure if it is just a head cold I am not going to make it any worse by training. I did a weights session and only a little bit of cardio. The scales have been so up and down. I have been hovering between 82kg and 78kg since August. I am fitter and smaller but the scales don't show it. I guess that doesn't really matter - but it is frustrating. Dan is back later this week, so will do my assessments again next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that sucks about not getting your BR surgery loan but someone will give you one! why dont you just go to the bank and get it? or those surgery loans?
stupid people! and cant you tell a white lie and say you are with the same company, didnt your boss come across too??
anyway as for the weight, you look hot so it doesnt matter woman.
x
Post a Comment