Monday, February 18, 2008

Still chugging along

Had a long weekend in Melbourne and managed to stay pretty much on track. Achievements include ordering a salad for lunch and no wine, saying no to fish and chips and eating at home instead, and sticking with my poached eggs for Sunday breakfast when the french toast and pancakes sounded so much better!

Haven't weighed myself this week. It's TTOM and I don't want to depress myself! Did about 3 hours hiking on Saturday morning, plus walked the dog. Apart from that no training since Wednesday, but I was back at the gym at 6am this morning. My body enjoyed the rest.

Today:
"You have used 1346 out of your net daily budget of 1600 calories and have 254 calories remaining. 26% of the calories are from fat, 25% from protein, 49% from carbs and 0% from alcohol."

Fat 38.2
Protein 83.4
Carb. 163.2
Sodium 1004

2 comments:

Esstarr said...

Hi Em! Thanks for the notes on minutes - it's how I started running in the first place with Couch to 5km. I've taken about a month off, so I feel I need to take it really slow.

I absolutely love your photos, they're gorgeous... and I love your focus at the moment too. You are doing so well.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the great work!!