"You have used 1491 out of your net daily budget of 1600 calories and have 109 calories remaining. 16% of the calories are from fat, 45% from protein, 39% from carbs and 0% from alcohol."
(Edit - here's the more specific breakdown...
Cals 1491
kJ 6244
Fat 27.3g
Prot 176.9g
Carb 152.3g
Firbre 23.1g
Sodium 1113mg
Feeling good. Yesterday I felt like I was eating enough for the first time in ages (without cheating and eating crap)! It was great.
BTW if anyone has any comments on my macro percentages feel free to put them forward... I am more than happy for advice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
0% from alcohol. Calorie King would melt down if I got that result!
you should add the sodium column.. in preferences just under the days date you can tick that box.. KaiteP recently had something on her blog about salt intake and how much you should have a day and how it affects weightloss. Plus it never hurts to keep an eye on how much salt you consume! x
yeh great point. i have the sodium column too and i try to aim for under 1500 in sodium per day. it helps!
Post a Comment