Trained with Rusty again this morning (instead of Friday) and he absolutely smashed me AGAIN! I have now decided that Monday's pain wasn't me... it was him. He was pushing me harder than ever on my cardio, and today increased my weights... thinking I wouldn't notice! Apparently it is all for my own good :)
Two people from work have commented on me losing weight in the past two days. Yay! Seeing Mum and Dad plus some Melb friends on Friday so hopefully they will notice too. I have actually only just lost what I put on over December/January - but I do feel lots better so maybe it shows as well.
Todays menu results:
"You have used 1366 out of your net daily budget of 1600 calories and have 234 calories remaining. 15% of the calories are from fat, 33% from protein, 52% from carbs and 0% from alcohol."
Fat 22.6
Protein 112.6
Carb. 174.8
Fibre 12.7
Sodium 1775
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Go skinny Em! It makes you feel on top of the world when people tell you they notice some more eh :)
Keep up the fantastic work!!!!
Post a Comment