Monday, October 22, 2007

Wonderful weekend

I have had a great weekend. Here's some pics of the noodle markets that I went to on Friday.





I managed to miss Donna cause we had already left when she got there - but I did get to see her and Sherrie on Saturday for a spot of shopping! We all did very well with our purchases (the new top was a hit girls!!!). Saturday night went to a party with a guy I have been seeing for the past couple of weeks. Haven't mentioned him earlier cause I didn't want to jinx myself! But anyway, he's great! On Sunday we went out for breakfast and then lounged around on the floor with the papers before heading over to Clovelly for a couple of hours of walking. Then he cooked me dinner at my place! How impressive is he!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am certainly impressed! yay!

good on you emm, glad the top worked too, you looked HOT in it!

and also... pretty noodle pics! x

sherrie38 said...

I love the pictures you took at the noodle market Em- really beautiful!

So glad the hot date worked out for you- may you have many more very soon!!!!

Was great to meet you in person on Saturday- we should arrange to have some girlie drinks soon... if you can fit us in between all your upcoming hot dates that is :) Take care gorgeous xx

Dylan said...

ooohh he sounds like a keeper
good on you
i agree nice piccies

Anonymous said...

there are not many nice ones out there !! half your luck!!

Have a good one!!