Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Confession time!

Sorry for the lack of posting... I have been busy busy busy.

So the weekend resulted in a 1.3kg gain. Whooooops! Not really surprising. Here's my list of "excuses"...

-TTOM
-3 nights in a row eating out
-3 nights in a row of drinking
-I got pissed and ate Maccas
-I haven't trained in 2 weeks cause I have been sick
-I had alot of fun doing it!!!!

So while I feel crap because I haven't eaten properly in days, I am not worried about my gain at all cause it will be gone in a day or two. Back at the gym tonight. Yayyy! Can't wait.

So the above misdemenors happended because....
Friday was besty Hannah's birthday so we had a surprise dinner for her. But because she didn't know we were doing it, I dropped in Thursday night and we had a few drinks and Thai take-away to celebrate her birthday! Friday was the bigger and better version which ended with shots followed by Maccas on the way home. Very big hangover the next day though :( Note to self - don't drink alcohol if I want to make wise food choices!!!

Spent Saturday to Monday at Mum and Dad's just relaxing. We went out for dinner, did some shopping, drank tea, did a couple of little walks and sat in front of the heater because it was so damn cold! It was nice though.

I have photos from the weekend, but left my card reader at home so I can't upload them. I will post them in the morning. Must go get ready for gym now... xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe i love it, and your attitude! gooo emm!

i wish i had maccas, but my naughty was pizza and nandos.. seems we all had a fat arse eating and drinking and merrying weekend hehe.

love you lots puppet and good luck at gym tonight :)

d x