Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Back on track

So to make up for my big weekend I need to plan this week. I'm feeling a bit strange at the moment - I FEEL like I have put on weight (which I have), but I am happy. I feel happier than I have for a few weeks. How strange. Anyway, it is all good, so here's today's plan...

B: porridge, low fat yogurt and berries
S: strawberries
L: wrap with lamb & salad, diet coke
S: rice crackers
D: omlette

Plus lots of green tea. I don't usually mention that but today I thought I would cause I drink lots of it :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you know why you are happy? because you have awesome friends and your life is great and your life does NOT revolve around WEIGHT! :)

you rock my beautiful friend! :) good on you. i love you lots.. and go the rice crackers! shannan says no, i say YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

Dylan said...

sounds like you are having a great time and look fab in those pics what a good looking bunch you are!

There is nothing wrong with drinking to excess and visiting the kids at maccas on you way home i do it all the time just as long as you behave yourself during the week

Anonymous said...

hey chicka babe, im in melb til the 14th! craziness.. we havent seen each other in years!

lets do some kind of dinner event (FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY before u turn 31 haha) cocktails in fact, when i get back.. lets go for friday 19th? x

Carolily said...

Nice to see you back posting - have missed you!
It's great to see you are happy and enjoying yourself. I love the photo from your weekend, everyone having fun!
Take care
Carolyn xx