Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Busy busy busy

My new job is great! Although a little overwhelming at times! Everything is so new to me - but I will get there eventually. The people are great and it seems to have a really good culture. So many people have been there forever!

Food is going really well. I have so far resisted the chocolate at work, and the cupboard full of nutella, BBQ shapes, biscuits... you name it, it's there and free! I am making a real effort to take fruit and yogurt etc. as my snacks for the day so I don't get hungry - if I'm hungry it will be all over!

Exercise was good until yesterday. I've got a bit of a cold - just a bit sniffly and a dry throat, so I cancelled my PT session. Hopefully I don't get any worse, so I can train tomorrow. We'll see though. I have never been sick this often in my life... it doesn't make sense. I am fitter and healthier than I have ever been, but I keep getting sick. I'm taking vitamins this week to see if that makes a difference. Maybe I just need to boost my immune system.

Today I weighed at 79.4kg. Nearly back to where I was before at 79.0... then it is all downhill again! The last 10kg is sooooooo much harder than the first 10kg. Slowly but surely I will get there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!!

I found your site on Tiny Donna site!!

you rock!! look how far you have come!! congrats!!

I cant wait to get down to 70 kg only hard part ive got another 30 kg to go!! im sure in time it will come off!!

Steph :)

KJ Photography said...

You go Em!! Good on you for resisting temptation and taking your own stuff, it's so hard at times I know.

You're going to smash your goal!

Anonymous said...

helllooooooooooooooooooo - i totally hear you regarding the whole "last 10kgs being hell" thing hehe

i cant wait to catch up this weekend sugar.. should be fun times ahead!

oh yes and also... i don't understand why you are sick, poor love. take care of yourself yes? good girl.

oh also... well done on the refusal of goodies in the free fridge/cupboards!!!! i would be hopeless!

x