I haven't even had a massive weekend but I am very tired! I changed some of my plans cause I needed a rest weekend - I don't want to get sick AGAIN!
Friday night for our work drinks, we went to Minus 5 - it was fun for 5 mintues, but after that it was just cold! (It is actually way colder than minus 5). I was really good and had grilled chicken and salad for dinner, but that all came undone on Saturday when I had pear crepes for LUNCH!!! Whooops! They looked so yummy. Then I had chocolate yesterday afternoon. Lucky I did some walking.
I didn't end up doing the 7 Bridges Walk cause my body was just saying nooooooo. Instead I did the Cremorne walk with the girls, and then walked over to Surry Hills to meet my man for lunch. After that, it was home to a hot bath and an early night for me. I am feeling nice and relaxed after my quiet weekend though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
your MAN??????????????!
is it official?
Hey Em, congrats on the MAN while I've been awol! Can't wait to see a photo - hope it's going well!
Glad I'm not the only one feeling tired and rundown at the moment - hope you get lots of energy soon!!!
xxx
Post a Comment