Sorry for the lack of posting peoples - have been very busy with my new job. It is all good and exciting - learning lots of new stuff so my head gets pretty full!
Exercise and food are excellent this week I am happy to report. By my official weigh in day on Tuesday, I had only lost 100g... but it has been falling off since then, and I should be back into the 70s this week. Fingers crossed.
The plan for this week
Sunday - 9km run. Tick!
Monday - 1 hr PT session. Tick!
Tuesday - 1 hr PT session. Tick!
Wednesday - 3km run + 8km walk. Tick!
Thursday - 1 hr PT session + 6 km walk. Tick!
Friday - 6km walk
Saturday - 20km walk
So yes, I am back on the exericse bandwagon well and truly!!! Must get back to work. Just wanted to let you all know I am still here
xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Nice to see you're still alive! Have missed your posts! Keep up the fantastic exercise, you are doing an amazing job!
Have a great weekend
Carolynxx
whooo hooooooooooooo good on u babe! xx
NICE!! well done on the food and exercise front! It does feel great to be in the Zone! keep it up babes!
nicx
YAY, good to see you back and am glad that your new job is going well babes!
S X
Well done on ripping in this week Em!! You must feel fabulous for it- best of luck for weigh-in this week. I'm sure its gonna be a great result!
Hey ems,
I deleted my blog today... will keep checking everyone out though....
email me anytime babes
slimsuellen@gmail.com
Keep up the work babes.... you rawk!
Sue xxxx
gurgle gurgle!!!
where is my biatch!?
Post a Comment