I have missed 1 PT session and a run this week. I am going to do a PT session tonight - the aim is not to smash myself up totally! I am feeling heaps better, I just want to give myself time to recover.
Looking forward to the weekend. Friday night going to the night noodle markets with Hannah and the lovely Tiny Donna. Then Saturday getting a haircut and meeting Donna and Sherrie for lunch and some shopping. Home for a nana nap before going to a party (I am not even sure what it is in aid of). Not sure about Sunday - perhaps a run and then some brunch somewhere in the sun. A nice relaxing day is in order.
Anyway, must go do the rounds of the blogs and facebook! xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i feel the same i have missed the gym over the last few weeks now i didnt do my walk this morning but i have done 10 min on the cross trainer another 2 lot to go!!
sounds like you have a full weekend!! the noodle markets sound like fun!!
have a good one!!
You are a bit of a social butterfly aren't you!! Enjoy the noodle markets, they sound like fun... :)
And enjoy your PT session tonight.
xx
the lovely tiny donna does two rounds of the noodle markets! hahaha
oh dear!
and i miss the gym too! and i miss YOU! see you tomorrow! i have missed you SOOOOOOOOO much my pretty!
x
p.s. the party is in aid of you getting some ACTION! ;)
Post a Comment