I am not looking forward to assessments at the gym tomorrow. I am not feeling very skinny at the moment. TTOM finished yesterday, so hopefully I will be back to feeling fabulous today or tomorrow. I am drinking lots of water and eating well - I haven't even visited the chocolate box at work. I did a PT session with Dan last night and he smashed me! I hurt all over, and have problems lifting my arms. Imagine what I'll be like tomorrow!
A big shout out to Miss Tiny Donna who lost 1.6kg this week - AMAZING!!! Only 6kg to goal - you go girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
thanks heaps my little poppet. and i know you will do well tomorrow. even if you FEEL fat, your cm's are most obviously down by heaps, i know that by looking at you!!!!
and also, the scales arent everything REMEMBER?! :)
love you lots... mwahh x
p.s. you are a woman of power for not eating choccies!
it's usually when you feel fat that you weight the lightest
i'm sure you will smash the fitness test
Post a Comment