I'm signed up and ready to go! 7 bridges walk on Sunday.... 25km. I did it last year and it was fabulous - great views all around the harbour. It is supposed to be fine and 27 degrees so shall be packing loads of water and sunscreen.
I love your blog! I found it on the WW blog list (always good for procrastination) and found it a really good read! Good luck with the walk, it sounds fabulous!
Over the past 2 years I have gone from fat and lazy to exercise obsessed and still on a mission to shift the last of the unwanted fat. This blog is the diary of my journey - usually just a dump of what is on my mind... I am still surprised when people read it!
You can email me at emh_1977@hotmail.com
6 comments:
enjoy it. see you there another time...
heya Em!
have a great walk! i hope the waeather is perfect for you!
*sneaks in*
*shouts* "emma is HOT!"
*runs away*
HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Have a great walk on the weekend! it sounds like it will be a great day for it, and a mighty fine effort to get to all those bridges.
Look forward to seeing some piccy's next week!
xx
I love your blog! I found it on the WW blog list (always good for procrastination) and found it a really good read! Good luck with the walk, it sounds fabulous!
:) Kathleen
Post a Comment