I am so flat today. I can't get motivated. I am bored at work. I don't know what I feel like eating - I feel like something yummy but I don't know what. Not necessarily something naughty - just something tasty.
Crap crap crap. I wish I could just go outside and go for a walk. That would make me feel better. Just over an hour to go and I shall go out and get some sunshine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
have a punnet of yummy strawberries - theyre currently very cheap! also grab a nestle diet mousse and dip them in it.. sound yum?
xx
i was going to suggest strawberries as well, i used to live on them when i was on WW. oh and hi i'm a lurker and felt it was time to say G'day
put it down to hump-day maddness!
Chin up, it's only better from here...
jessie
p.s. strawberries with diet-mousse is soooo yummy - you gotta try it!
Hey Em, hope you're feeling better tomorrow. Take care of yourself!
Carolyn xxx
Hope your feeling more "up" today Em! Hope you found something nice to eat as well :)
hey Em!
i hope your feeling better today. take care
nicxx
dylan and i have decided you have to come to rpm one weds night at market st.. hot guy is awesome! x
Hope that your mood picked up babes!!!!
Love Sue xxxx
hurry up and move it - blog post timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! we miss youuuu
haha dont worry bout your gain, i think i will need to confess after my nasty food weekend too haha!
:) speak to you soonn xxxx
Post a Comment