Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hello to my new friends!

Hello to those of you who regularly pop in here who I haven't heard from before!

Now I have news for you all today. I resigned yesterday because I have accepted a new and exciting job in North Sydney. I start in 4 weeks - it is going to be a long 4 weeks! I am glad the decision is made cause now I can stop thinking about it.

I haven't posted my menu as promised because it isn't that pretty. I have struggled to get back on track after my big weekend. But I went to the supermarket yesterday and stocked up on healthy food so today it all starts again. I haven't been exactly impressed with myself the last couple of days, but I haven't beaten myself up over it either which is a big step forwards for me.

So today:
2 x weetbix with skim milk and peaches
1 x pear
1 x wrap with roast lamb and salad
1 x can diet coke
handful of 'low carb mix' nuts and seeds
1 x skim hot chocolate
6 prawns with salad and vegies
1 x frozen yogurt

There it is in black and white. So now I have to stick to it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good on you emm, this looks like a yummy and filling day of food!

you will be fine :)

and yay for job news, though you already told me, so i am not bouncing off the walls like everyone else should be... i did that the other day ;)

mwahhhhhhhh xx

KJ Photography said...

Yay for you on the job news! Congratulations, I'm sure you made the right decision for you and your future. :)

Donna's right - your food sounds yummy!!

Nic said...

congrats on the job matey!
your lunch looks really yummy!!

take care

nicxx

Nic said...

congrats on the job matey!
your lunch looks really yummy!!

take care

nicxx