I will be 70kg by Christmas. I will be 70kg by Christmas. I will be 70kg by Christmas. I will be 70kg by Christmas.
I have been so up and down this week. I have been sick since Saturday - same virus as last time (only 3 weeks ago). The doctor basically said it is cause I am run down and doing too much. Sigh! So much has been going on at work, I've been doing some extra work with my old job plus all my training. So I am going to behave myself for the next few weeks and take it easy. I was told I am not even to do housework (sounds like a good excuse to me!) So I have just wasted $50 on registration for the Bridge Run cause I can't do it.
On the up side though, the doctor said that I was fit! She did a heap of tests and said I was FIT!!! Yay me!
I weighed myself this morning at 81.5kg. Not happy. So time to focuse again. Here's the plan for today:
B: porridge, low fat yogurt & berries
S: low fat yogurt with a sprinkle of nuts/muesli
L: wrap with roast lamb and salad, diet coke
S: skim hot chocolate
D: salmon and salad
I'm going to go back onto the Calorieking website and plan the next couple of days food, cause I find that is the best way to keep myself on track.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
hey lovely... dont frett.. you will get into it and be 70 for xmas! i will help you!
and you are doing all the right things, keeping up that rest now will mean that you will be better quicker and can get into it again.
and yes.... NO HOUSEWORK! WHOO!
oh also... well done on the FIT test heheh but i already knew you were fit :)
meeeoooww! x
Look after yourself Em- you poor thing copping all this sickness! Your plan looks good... eat to nourish your poor bod! Don't stress about weight loss- it will happen- as long as you keep fuelling your body with good stuff it will all fall into place x
hey miss, about your post on my blog... i reckon you have a great thing going on and hell if it works then stick with it!
:) x
You will be all good my dear - plenty of time!! :) Shame you can't do the run - but I did the same thing with the Sutherland to Surf - if you can't do it, you can't do it, especially if the doc says no!!
Take it easy (maybe try some pilates / yoga / body balance for some less strenuous exercise if you're desperate??) and I'll be thinking of you while running on Sunday morning, whilst you're probably tucked up in bed!! :)
yes come to yoga with me on saturday at 5:35pm or sunday at 11:10am... comeeeeeeeeeee
You are getting there Ems!!! An inspiration for us all!
S X
Post a Comment