Monday, September 03, 2007

And the down side to the weekend

I had a bit of a blow out yesteday food wise. I just couldn't get enough! I didn't overeat much - I just made really really bad choices. There was a custard tart, chocolate, bread, hot chocolate, movie popcorn... the list goes on. I was so so so bad. And am now paying for it cause my scales said 81 this morning. Nooooooo I want the 70s back.

So today back to healthy eating and running at the gym tonight. Hopefully it might even be gone by tomorrow - it appeared in a day, so it can go in a day right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it will be gone love and if u are anything like me u are holding fluid from the workout. my legs are like logs!

Anonymous said...

oh my god i love movie popcorn by the way hehe

xx not that it helps at all!