When I look back over the past week and think about where I went wrong, it is in the planning. Over the past 12 months or so i have been really good at planning and sticking to it. I have one "cheat meal" a week where I go out for dinner and eat what I feel like, but apart from that I plan.
This week I have been out of control. I was away for the weekend so didn't do my normal fruit and vegie shopping - I hadn't even bought milk. Monday night I had a work thing and got home at 9pm, Tuesday night I trained and then worked at my old job and finished at 3am, Wednesday night I was buggered and last night I had personal training and got home late. Firstly, no wonder I am tired. Secondly, no wonder I have had no time to shop! It is totally insane. I want to go back to my normal week where I finish work early, go to the gym, swing past the supermarket to get whatever I forgot on the weekend and cook a healthy meal.
I want to go back to planning. Life is so much easier when I am in control!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I totally agree Ems, it is all in the planning for me too..... when I am organised I eat well but when Im not then I just eat what is there and sometimes that isnt so good!!
Thanks for your comment on my blog.... personally I think that you'd make an amazing PT.... you are so bloody FIT!!!!
Love Sue xxxx
Post a Comment