Over the past 2 years I have gone from fat and lazy to exercise obsessed and still on a mission to shift the last of the unwanted fat. This blog is the diary of my journey - usually just a dump of what is on my mind... I am still surprised when people read it!
You can email me at emh_1977@hotmail.com
5 comments:
oh my gosh em!! you look amazing,what a difference,you should be so proud of yourself!!
nic
WOW what a massive difference those photos are! Well done, you must look at them and feel soooooo good!
Erica xx
Hi Em you are so inspirational! i love your blog. You look amazing well done! Howlong has it taken you?
take care
Renee xx
Thanks Renee. I started on 24 July 06... so about 8 months so far.
WOW!!! Amazing transformation!!! I love your blog site.
Maria Kang
www.mariakang.com
Post a Comment