congrats em , I am a long time lurker no time commenter, I found your blog thru ww site and i love reading about your weight loss . Congrats on the 25kgs loss that is fantastic. keep up the good work
Yay Em! 25kg is a massive amount of weight to lose. Love reading your blog but only just recently got a blogspot myself! Long time lurker as well. Hehehehe.
Em - this is wonderful news, congratulations! I noticed your nmbers were sliding on down this week on the WW board.. well done lovely. Let's do Body Attack on Monday if you're up for it - either lunchtime or at 5.30pm, let me know!! :-)
Over the past 2 years I have gone from fat and lazy to exercise obsessed and still on a mission to shift the last of the unwanted fat. This blog is the diary of my journey - usually just a dump of what is on my mind... I am still surprised when people read it!
You can email me at emh_1977@hotmail.com
4 comments:
congrats em , I am a long time lurker no time commenter, I found your blog thru ww site and i love reading about your weight loss . Congrats on the 25kgs loss that is fantastic. keep up the good work
Yay Em! 25kg is a massive amount of weight to lose. Love reading your blog but only just recently got a blogspot myself! Long time lurker as well. Hehehehe.
Here's to the next 5kg.. and beyond!
Erica xx
(blackrose on WW)
Em - this is wonderful news, congratulations! I noticed your nmbers were sliding on down this week on the WW board.. well done lovely. Let's do Body Attack on Monday if you're up for it - either lunchtime or at 5.30pm, let me know!! :-)
Trisca.. xo
well done chicky babe you beat me to it. ill be back online no my blog next week.. not saying for sure but pretty close the the 25 myself..
luv d xxx
Post a Comment