Only 3 more sleeps til I go to Thailand. That has come around sooooo quickly! I am so not organised. Did washing last night - so at least I will have some clean clothes to pack. But I need to clean my apartment before I go cause I have someone housesitting for me. That will have to be tonight's task I think.
I'm going to take my running stuff so that I can go for a few runs while I am away. I am worried about losing some of my fitness. Although I am sure there will be plenty of walking, bike riding and swimming. I'm not too worried about my weight - if I maintain then I will be happy.
I have changed my goal weight to 70 kg. I think that is much more realistic for me than 64kg. I want to be a comfortable size 12, and I think that will be around 70kg. I am 84kg a the moment and wearing a comforatable 14, occasionally a 12 and occasionally a 16. So another size and I will be pretty happy I think. When I get there I am going to get a breast reduction. Even though they are smaller than when I started this journey they are still uncomfortable and way to big. And they are stopping me from buying some really nice clothes - they fit everywhere else except my boobs! So they are going to go. I have a couple of recommendations for surgeons, so in another month or so I will start setting up some appointments to get some advice.
Anyway, that's about all my news for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hey em!
have a great holiday!! you'll be fine with your fitness matey cause im sure you will definatly squeeze a few runs here and there!
have fun!!
nic
have a totally awesome trip babe and good on you about your goal weight... it is way more important to be fit and healthy :)
Cant wait till you get back and we can hear all about how it went!!!
Sue xxxx
Post a Comment