Monday, August 07, 2006

A whole new wardrobe....

Well, it kind a feels like it anyway! I am now wearing my size 16 jeans that I haven't worn in ages.... and the dark blue ones, the ones that I love and haven't been able to fit into in OVER 12 months.... I can do them up! They're not terribly comfortable yet, but another week or two and they will have an outing on the town for sure! It is such a great feeling.

I was very well behaved this weekend. Also did a bit of exercise, although not as much as last weekend. So I thought I would have a little "preview" on the scales this morning.... -2.3kg!! Are you serious??!! I had to step on twice just to make sure. Going to be extra careful between now and Thursday to make sure that that figure stays there.

No comments: