Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I'm back!!

Yes that's right. Back on top of the world, back on track! After a couple of very flat days I am back eating all my points and feeling great. Weigh-in tomorrow (had a sneak peak this morning so I know it is good already!!)

Have just been to a body combat class at the gym. It was kinda fun, although a bit gung-ho. I was also very unco-ordinated! Might try a RPM class or something instead. I need something fun to do as a cardio class for a bit of a change. Have PT tomorrow night and then bring on the weekend! I'm going to see if I can talk Berni & Shayne into doing the Spit to Manly walk with me – I want to see how much fitter I am since I last did it (that was 4 months ago, pre-weight loss).

Need to keep up with the excercise cause look what I have coming up over the next 3 weekends....
• Friday 1st Sept drinks with gym people
• Thursday 7th Sept, my birthday (need I say more)
• Friday 8th Sept, my "-4kg date" with Nathan
• Saturday 9th Sept, more birthday celebrations
Then the following weekend... in Melbourne from Friday night til early Monday morning. Friday will be OK cause staying at Mum and Dad's, but Saturday & Sunday at Matty's and out with work people. Look out!!!

I think I need a plan for all this. Drinks this Friday are OK - I'll only have a couple and I have the points for it. Next week however.... hmm that's hard. OK, Saturday night can be alcohol free. And as for the rest... maybe I should just move into the gym :)

1 comment:

Christine (Australia) said...

WOW - sure sounds like you're gonna be a busy girl.. but seems like you've got it all planned & you're in control.. Good luck with the challenges coming up & hope you have a lovely birthday!