I am very excited that I am going "home" tomorrow. At first I was disappointed cause I wasn't planning on going for a few more weeks, and was hoping to have lost a few more kilos. No-one has seen me (except for the odd web-cam appearance) since I began this mission to shed the kilos, so I was hoping for a more dramatic "reveal". But I'm over that now and just excited to be seeing everyone again. Got a meeting at work in the morning, then lunch with the Galaxy boys and then Mum and Dad are going to pick me up from work and we'll go out for dinner. A bit of a whirlwind trip, but should be fun.
Will weigh in tomorrow morning (a day early, but pre-Melbourne!). So far have lost 8.1kg. Hoping for -1.5 this week cause I have worked extra hard. Had a few wines Friday night, but stayed within my points. Have done heaps of excercise since last hot date with the scales...
Thursday 45 min walk + 1 hour PT
Friday 45 min walk
Saturday 45 min walk + 1 hour pump
Sunday 1 hour stroll then 8km hike
Monday 20 min bike + 1 hour pump
Tuesday 3 x 30 min walk
Fingers crossed....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment