Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lazy lazy blogger

I haven't really had much to say lately. I am still cruising along in the same weight range that I have been for the past 6 months, but am actually not trying to do anything about it! My weightloss mojo has been a bit non-existant lately.

Have been having way too much fun - a few big nights out (like, every weekend and the occasional during the week) have meant I am a little off plan. Eating has been OK (not great, but OK), but drinking more than I usually would. I am normally a one big night a month kind of girl, but have been socialising with the work crew alot and having a damn good time!

Also have had a hamstring injury for about 2 weeks which has put a stop to running, boxing and made me pretty careful with the weights. Still doing bike, Xtrainer and weights everywhere but my hammys. Light weights on hammys only. Back to physio today - but I don't feel any improvement from last week. I still can't run :(

Going to have to miss out on the MiniMos run this weekend which I was actually looking forward to.

I hate having an injury and having to think so much about what I can and can't do at the gym. In almost 2 years of training I have managed to remain injury free. Apart from the odd luxurious massage I haven't had any kind of therapy like physio at all. Making up for it now though.

I need to get back on the 'lose weight trail' instead of the 'maintain trail'. I need to go back to calorieking and start logging and planning my meals. I need to start weighing myself daily again. I need a good kick in the arse!!!

1 comment:

Esstarr said...

good to see you back. Hope the hammies improve.