A shameless plug to sponsor me.... go on... you know you want to!!!
I am going to bust my arse training for City2Surf again this year, and thought I'd do it for a reason that is close to my heart. One of my best friends has a son diagnosed with Autism - not much is known about the cause and there is no known cure.
I am trying to raise as much money as I can for this great cause. Please click on this link to visit my very own fundraising page to find out all about it. Please dig deep to sponsor me. It only takes a few seconds and you'll encourage me to keep running up Heartbreak Hill.
Spread the word and send to as many people as possible.
Thank you very much.
Please follow this this link http://city2surf.everydayhero.com.au/Emma_Harvie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Em, Thanks so much for thinking of such a worthwhile cause. I have donated to it. My son has Autism. I understand what your friends are going though. My boy is now 11. Everyday is different..LOL
Thanks again sweetheart.
Cheryl XXX
I agree, thanks for running for a worthwhile cause. My six year old son is autistic and the more awareness and research and support the better!
Also, I found your blog from the coolrunning site. Good luck with your 100 minutes!
Post a Comment