By now you would think I would know better. Seemingly not.
Yesterday I woke up feeling crap. Today - same. Not motivated, headachy, lethargic.... just generally crap. Perhaps I am getting sick? Or pehaps it is because I didn't eat properly over the weekend. My plan kinda went out the window. Saturday afternoon there was a vanilla slice followed by Red Rock Deli chips & skim hot chocolate (like the skim is going to help at this point!) as my afternoon snack. Dinner was a bowl of cereal cause I couldn't be bothered with the stirfry I had planned.
Sunday went pretty much the same way... cereal for breakfast (not my planned eggs), portuguese tart and skim hot chocolate for morning snack. The day did improve from there with lean chicken, fruit, yogurt and lots of water. Still no vegies though.
Seriously, you would think I would know how that makes me feel!!! Back to plan today, and because I didn't want to get out of bed at 5.30am and go for a run I now have to go after work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment