Well I didn't exactly stick to my plan. I almost did, which for a weekend is pretty good I think!
I went for a bit of a walk Saturday, but was so exhausted after I was in bed by 6:45pm! The cold weather didn't help either - I was a bit sniffly after being out in the wind. I woke on Sunday feeling much better and walked to North Syd and back (prob about 6km) but had a rest and a cup of tea with Hannah in between! Felt pretty good after that. So overall a pretty quiet weekend. I have decided not to train Tues night. I might train Thurs night - I'll see how I feel. That will be 2 whole weeks away from the gym - I can't remember the last time I did that. If I lose weight this week it will be a miracle! Tuesday will tell I guess.
So today's menu:
B: porridge with low fat yogurt and berries
S: low fat yogurt with a sprinkle of muesli
L: lamb & salad wrap
S: tropical cranberry crunch (nuts & fruit) yummm!!!
D: pita bread pizza, strawberries
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi Em, Hope you're feeling like you're on the mend. Well done on the 6km walk! Thanks for the msg about looking after me (that's usually the last thing that happens!). Hope you have a great week & a loss
Take care!
Carolyn
Well done on your 6km walk.... I hope you are starting to feel better, and choosing not to train Tuesday might be a good idea. Sounds like you have pretty tired & flat out lately.
Have a good week, and all you food looks yummy today!! good luck with weigh in!
Hey Em, sounds like rest is a good idea. That way when you go back you can get back into it quicker and hopefully not fall in a heap.
We'll definitely compare notes over the 1400cals a day. I will post later tonight, but I think I did ok. Off to do my work out now.
Cheers,
hey em!
Resting your body sounds like a good idea. good on you for your 6km walk (coffee in between is always good!)fingers crossed for a loss,take care and have a great day!
nicxx
im glad u got out of the house on the weekend and had a nice day with hannah.. just what u probably needed.
x
Post a Comment