I'm not sure if I will be online over the weekend, so here's my plan...
SATURDAY
B: 2 x poached eggs on turkish bread
S: skim milk with milo
L: ryvitas with ham and low fat cheese
S: low fat frozen yogurt & strawberries
D: salmon and roast vegies
SUNDAY
B: 2 x poached eggs on turkish bread
S: orange
L: ryvitas with ham and low fat cheese
S: pear and maybe a skim milo
D: omlette
Actually now that I have thought about it, I am quite looking forward to the weekend menu! I am finding that getting back into planning is helping me shop economically too - I now know that I need to buy some ryvitas and cheese on my way home tonight.
I had a slight detour with lunch today, as we all decide to go to a Japanese restuarant. I had chicken, egg and vegies with rice. It was yum and I didn't eat much rice - actually I didn't eat enough cause now I am hungry! Oh well, nearly snack time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
how good are ryvitas! cheap and easy! :) yay!
and yum japanese. i am jealous. oh yes you need to change your saturday dinner to sushi with donna! :)
anddddd... i had a vegie wrap for lunch. yum yum yum. i am not hungry but i want chocolate. but i wont have it koz shannan is always in my mind yelling at me! only a few days til weigh in again so i better be GOOD!
RPM number 5 in under 2hrs! ARGH!
Your menu plan looks good! i love japanese...yummo! It does feel good to have a plan hey..more in control.
have a great weekend!
nicxx
Yay for Japanese. Matt & I had that on the way home tonight. I was good. Ju a bit of sushi, bit of teriyaki salmon and rice. YUM.
mmmm I love the sound of poached eggs on turkish bread - yummy! Might have to have that myself on Sunday. Great to see you're feeling better Em!
Have a fab weekend!
Carolyn
Hello lovely! I'm catching up on what you've been up to and I"m so sorry that you're still battling that damn virus - will it never end? Also sorry to hear you didn't make the Bridge Run - I'm in the same boat, registered and didn't do it. Hmmm...
Anyway, great to see your meal plans and that you're all fired up again. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. The pics of you (couple of weeks' ago) are sensational. You look so gorgeous!!! Have a brilliant week Em.. oh, and terrific news about you moving back to North Sydney for work. Definitely the place to be!
Trisca.. xo
Post a Comment