Thursday, September 06, 2007

Tomorrow I Will be 30!!!

1 more sleep til my birthday! 1 more sleep til I go to Melbourne! I am so excited. I am going to try really hard to eat sensibly. Even though I used my "cheat meal" yesterday I am going to have another one tomorrow night. The challenge will be Saturday night trying not to get too drunk cause I have to fly home on Sunday and DO NOT want to try that with a hangover! Vodka and soda will be the drink of choice so hopefully I will be able to slip in a few without the vodka and nobody will notice. We'll see how that goes.

Camera is already packed so there will be lots of photos to post on Monday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaa hooooooooooo happy birthday babe! what time is your flight?

i wish i was coming with you!

have the best time ever, you will be so cute!

and ooh, i want MILLIONS of pics of your dress!

John said...

Hey, I hope you have an enjoyable 30th birthday! That's one day to not think of your diet. Enjoy your holiday and we're all looking forward to seeing the photos.

sherrie38 said...

Happy 30th Birthday Em! Hope you have a fabulous time and look forward to seeing piccies! Take John's advice and just forget about clean eating- just hang loose and enjoy yourself!! You only turn 30 once xxx

Leanne said...

Happy Birthday for tomorrow! I hope you have an awesome day, and a great time in Melbourne!

Looking fwd to seeing some piccy's when you get back!

Carolily said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Hope you have an absolutely fantastic birthday!!!! Eat, drink, dance and have a great 30th! You know you'll be back on track when you get back. 30 is just the best! HAVE FUN

Carol