On Saturday Shannan spent a bit of time going through what to eat if you want to drop weight. As he said, everybody is different, but here's a guideline of what he recommended (from what I can remember anyway)
Breakfast: 1 slice of soy and linseed bread with 3 egg whites
Snack: 1 piece of fruit, not tropical
Lunch: 1 slice of soy and linseed bread with 100-150g lean protein and as much salad or vegies as you want
Snack: tin of tuna or some ham with cottage cheese
Dinner: fish or chicken and as much vegies or salad as you want
I do wonder if this gives you enough energy to train, as it is very low in carbs. However I might give it a go for the next 4 days and see. You probably need to try it for longer, but Friday is my bday so that is NOT going to happen! And I didn't have any eggs this morning so I had weet-bix instead. But it starts from now. Hopefully I can drop the 2kg I gained from yesterday! Whoops!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
im doing it too! wish us luck hehe.
i was told by kerran, who is trained by shannan of course and working my plan in with him, that this diet will work, and stick to it 90% and u will drop. she is expecting 5kgs off me by october.. umm yup!
hello, i am 70 kilos.. and so are you!
kerran and shannan told me this morning to write that 3 times every day....
you and i are racing to goal now!
:)
G'day Em,
I'm sure you will lose those 2kg very quickly... one thing I have noticed is that the weight you put on recently goes quick if you get back on the bandwagon straight away! You have such good discpline, I'm sure you'll be in front again in no time. Glad you and Donna had such an awesome weekend! It sounded fabulous!!!
hey love, i have 8.6 to go and you have 9 to go! we are gonna RACE! lol
then the boobies gooooo
Hey Emm,
Have been ready Donna's blog for a while, so after seeing what a great time you two had on the weekend, thought I would pop over and visit you! Love your blog. Think I am going to try the new food plan that you and Donna are going on, I would love to lose 5kg by October! Keep up the fantastic work!
Carolyn
i am 70 kilos!
Post a Comment