Wednesday, September 05, 2007
The New Plan Update
I have lost 1/2 of the 2kg I put on on the weekend. 1kg to go and I am back to 79 and back on track! I have modified Shannan's diet advice a bit as it is too low in carbs and dairy. I know from experience that if I drop my carbs too low I don't have the energy to train and I lose concentration very quickly. So this morning I have gone back to my porridge and low fat yogurt for breakfast. I have a yogurt for morning snack with fruit and then the rest of the day will be lean protein and salad/vegies. Running tonight on the tready seeing the weather has turned to crap. Actually the forecast for Melbourne this weekend is much better than Sydney so definitely a good weekend to go away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
good girl. well done. when i get a sec ill def send u the diet im on.
xx
p.s. i am 70kgs!
iii ammmmmmmmmmmm 70 kilossss!
hmm... i am hungry too.. lunch time! :) x
oy missy, where the pre birthday post?
i miss u today! :)
have u got a job with company b yet? x
p.s. i am 70kgs... :)
Post a Comment