So far so good. Breakfast wasn't exactly to plan this morning cause I slept in and grabbed something at work, but the rest of the day will be good I promise :)
B: Banana bread, skim hot chocolate
S: strawberries
L: Lamb and salad wrap (possibly my new addiction)
S: skim milk with milo
D: prawns and salad
Feeling a bit better. Might do some walking on the weekend and maybe a yoga class. I'll see how much energy I have. Planning on being back at the gym Tuesday night. That will be nearly 2 weeks off from training. I will ease myself back into it though - not jumping straight back into my 6 days a week this time. And certainly not attempting Tour De Tiny 19 days of RPM like our very energetic Tiny Donna. Go Tour De Tiny!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You are such a smart sensible person Em! Hope you are feeling a lot better very soon x
haha yes you are sensible, unlike MEEEEE! i am madddd!
go emm - you rock!
and also, lamb wraps are a great obsession. you know i have seen this shop called "wellbeing" a few times in the city here and it looks yummy. they have wraps too. in fact i might grab one for lunch today.
and banana bread.. oh i wish! shannan would kill me if i ate that!! :)
x
thanks for the tour de tiny plug! goooooooooooooooooooooo team!
i think i will have to get me a tee shirt made saying tour de tiny. haha!
Hey em!
I hope you have lots of energy on the weekend to go outside for a lovely walk. yummo banana bread,i haven't had it far ages.Have a happy friday!
nic
Ohhhh I didn't mean you were crazy in comparison Miss Donna! I feel bad now....
Post a Comment